Posted 3 weeks ago
Eat Well, Live Well – Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
– 1 head cauliflower
– 2 tablespoons coconut milk
– 2 tablespoons coconut oil/butter
– 1 clove garlic
1. Sauté minced garlic in coconut oil for a few minutes.
2. Steam cauliflower until tender enough to easily poke with a fork.
3. Transfer cauliflower and garlic into blender and add the coconut milk, coconut oil or butter.
4. Blend until creamy mash develops, add more milk/coconut oil to get your desired consistency.
5. Top with butter or raw cheese.
6. Garnish with chives
Supportive Care Services Department
Areas Brenda has managed include pediatric and neonatal intensive care units where she was responsible for individualizing therapeutic diets and alternate nutrition support based on specific metabolic needs, medical conditions, and cultural preferences.
Her passion for nutrition was developed at a young age and reared by her grandmother who always instilled the importance of a healthy diet and active lifestyle. When her grandmother became ill, Brenda became aware of the impact nutrition plays in disease prevention and maintaining overall mind and body health.