- This event has passed.
Breathing Class with Kreston (In Person)
November 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join our breathwork Breathing Class, a transformative experience led by our dedicated instructor, Kreston Woods, designed to harness the power of your breath for your well-being.
This class takes place on the 2nd Tuesday of every month and is an opportunity to explore the profound benefits of intentional breathing.
What is Breathwork?
Breathwork is a therapeutic practice involving conscious control of your breath. It’s not just about taking in oxygen; it’s about how we breathe, where we breathe from, and the amazing transformation we can bring to our physical and mental health when done correctly.
Embrace the Power of Nasal Breathing and Diaphragm Function
Nasal breathing and effective diaphragm function are cornerstones of optimal breathwork. Learn why these aspects are crucial and how to incorporate them into your daily life for better overall health, improved stress management, and enhanced physical performance.
Breathwork for Cancer Patients
Being diagnosed with cancer often brings with it significant stress and anxiety. Breathwork can help manage these feelings, promoting relaxation and providing the body with the best chance for recovery and remission.
– Understanding Breathwork: Unearth the science and mechanics behind breathwork and its transformational effects on the body and mind.
– Emphasizing Nasal Breathing & Diaphragm Function: Discover the importance of these elements in achieving effective breathwork.
– Breathwork and Cancer: Explore the empowering connection between breathwork, better cancer outcomes, and enhanced quality of life.
– Practical Session: Participate in a guided breathwork session, focusing on nasal breathing and diaphragm use, designed specifically for cancer patients.
– Discussion and Debriefing: Share your experiences, ask questions, and learn how to incorporate these techniques into your daily routine.
You don’t have to navigate your cancer journey alone. Research demonstrates that individuals who participate in support groups during their cancer treatment enjoy a wealth of positive benefits
At Ironwood, we are here for our patients, offering Support Groups that are welcoming to everyone in the community affected by cancer. Unless otherwise specified, all our services are provided free of charge.
For further details about any of our services, please reach out to Supportive Care Services at 480-314-6660.