Posted 11 months ago
Garden Salad with Avocado Dressing
- 5 ounces, mix baby greens (baby kale, baby arugula, baby spinach)
- 1/2 cup, thinly sliced celery stalks
- 1/3 cup, thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup, thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a blender or food processor, combine half of the chopped avocado, oil, garlic, cilantro, scallion, lime juice, water and salt. Puree until smooth. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until use.
- In a large bowl combine the baby greens, celery, onions, pepper, cucumber, carrots, tomatoes and the remaining half of chopped avocado.
- Serve salad with the dressing.